Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why I love Urban Decay

I got this palette off ebay. Anytime I went to Sephora, they were all sold out so I went on ebay and got one for a few dollars less than what it cost in store.

I absolutely love this thing. Its definitely good for beginners as it come with a guide on creating looks.

The shadows are really pigmented and colourful. It comes with primer which is super helpful too. I haven't tried the eyeliners but I'm sure they will be fantastic, much like the rest of the product.

Anyone else have this pallet? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. I don't use alot of color.But i love .looking at new makeup and such.I just bought the lash Stiletto by Maybelline. Its pretty good.
    As for your new blog...Welcome to blogland.You will meet alot of new and interesting people.
    It will take time.
    When you came by my blog, you did not leave a comment but you did put me on your follow list.This is a start.But you really need to leave a comment...say hello.You have to let us know you are here...Don't be shy...LOL.We want to know your interest.I love the makeup and beauty tips,even though I just make dolls and stuff.So get out there and Visit.On my sidebar,you will find some of the most wonderful people.All kinds of interest.Start there if you like.Take care...XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marie Antionette
    Thanks for the tips, Marie, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete